- About Us
- News & Events
- Our Learning
- Contact Us
Our schools will always be kept open wherever possible. However, in the event of Coronavirus lockdown, severe weather or problems with health and safety such as the heating or water systems, the buildings may need to be closed. You can find out whether our school is closed by:
Please do ensure that the school office has up-to-date emergency contact numbers i.e parents, family or friends.
Please continue to observe all guidance regarding Coronavirus, which can be found here:
Please also continue to avoid the use of school transport if you have Covid-19 symptoms, to wash or sanitise your hands before and after using transport services and following guidance for the removal of face coverings where worn and to follow the guidance of the transport provider regarding the wearing of these.
Self-isolating and taking a test
1. If your child has any of the following symptoms,
• a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
• a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
• a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
they should self-isolate and you should inform us in the usual way.
You should immediately order a PCR test for them. If the PCR result is negative, they can stop self-isolating (unless instructed to self-isolate for other reasons). If the PCR result is positive, they must self-isolate until 10 days after the onset of symptoms.
Other members of the household should self-isolate where required to do so in line with published guidance https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
We would like to thank you in advance for continuing to do the following to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19
• Follow the current guidance on how to stay safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19
• wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available
• wash your hands as soon as you get home
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
When deciding whether you would like your child to attend an after school club, you may wish to read the following guidance: