Children should wear the following school uniform:
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan
- Purple checked summer dress
- White school or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Plain white, black, grey or purple tights or socks
- Black smart/comfortable school shoes
- Plain white round-neck T-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Plain navy or black tracksuit – no writing
- Outdoor trainers
- Suitable socks
- Drawstring PE bag
School uniform, P.E. uniform, book bags and P.E. bags are available to purchase from the school office. All items should be named.
The wearing of small stud earrings is permitted, but these must be removed for P.E. lessons. Watches and SOS talismans for recognized medical conditions may also be worn; other jewellery should not be worn.
Financial assistance may be available to help purchase uniform. Please contact the office. Second hand uniform is available via the School office or at The Friends coffee mornings from the ‘Thrift Shop’.
Named wellies or another pair of outdoor shoes, separate to PE trainers, are needed for playtimes in the Autumn and Winter so that children can go on the field which does get muddy.