- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Narborough C of E Primary Academy»
- Our Uniform»
Our school uniform at Narborough is as follows (please ensure every piece of school uniform is clearly labelled with your child's name):
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- White shirt/blouse
- Blue sweatshirt / cardigan with school motif
- Blue check/striped dresses in summer
- Plain dark/white socks/tights
- Flat dark shoes/sandals (flat/low heels are preferable for safety)
Uniform can be ordered on line from Brigade Uniform or Birds of Dereham
Children wear black or navy shorts and a royal blue t-shirt. These should be kept in a named PE bag and left in school all week.
A black or navy track-suit, change of socks, trainers.
Swimming (Key Stage 2 only)
Bathing costume/trunks, towel, and a swimming hat are essential.
All kit in a suitable bag.
Jewellery – should not be worn at school as it can be the cause of accidents, or become mislaid, causing distress.
NB Earrings, even studs, are not allowed to be worn during PE/Games and swimming lessons.
Named wellies or another pair of outdoor shoes (additional to PE trainers) are needed for playtimes in the Autumn and Winter so that children can go on the field which does get muddy.