Project Based Home Learning
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Narborough Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Hedgehog Class»
- *SCHOOL CLOSURE HOME LEARNING»
- SUMMER TERM 2»
- Project Based Home Learning»
From Monday 15th June 2020
For the next 5 weeks we are going to be working on an animal project. Mrs Neary thought that this would be a lovely way for the whole of the Federation to complete the last few weeks of this academic year.
Each week there will be a different element that looks at different habitats or types of animals. These will build up week on week to create your overall project, which we would like you to bring into school when we return, so that we can share and celebrate the learning that you have been doing.
- Week 1 - Nocturnal Animals
- Week 2 - Peru - South American Animals and Habitats
- Week 3 - Sea Creatures
- Week 4 - African Animals - The Savannah
- Week 5 - Endangered Animals
We will be covering all different areas of the curriculum during these weeks and providing links, videos and other useful resources and ideas.
There will also be daily English and maths activities.
I look forward to seeing all your amazing home learning on Tapestry.