Thursday 16th July
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Castle Acre Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Whitebeam Class»
- School closure work»
- # Summer Term 2»
- Week Beginning Monday 13th JUly»
- Thursday 16th July»
Just a couple more days to go....keep going...you can do it!
Click on year 3 & 4 Spelling rule 5 (prefixes)
Click on Year 2 Spelling Rule 34 (common exception words)
English – All
- Continue with the next 2 pages of your booklet about yourself.
- Continue to work upon and adapt/improve your animal project.
Project Info for you, if you have not yet looked:
Multiplication practise for all – make sure you are on the correct tab/page (5-7 or 7-11)
and/or continued use/practise of:
Y2 = Time
I got a little carried away last week – and gave what IS this week’s from WHITE ROSE maths as an extension on Friday!
1st – watch the video:
Compare durations of time = https://vimeo.com/436535718
If you have not done the sheet below, please do now.
However, if you have done it already – practise MORE time games please…to develop your skills.
Y3 = Bar charts
- 1st watch the video
- Then please complete the sheet below
Andy Warhol and the FUN to be had with POP ART and printing.
Practise pulse and rhythm