Thursday 4th June
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Castle Acre Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Whitebeam Class»
- School closure work»
- # Summer Term 2»
- Thursday 4th June»
We both hope that you are enjoying the new work this half term and that everything is going well.
Don't forget - if you need any extra support or information - simply send us a message via CLASS DOJO.
Here are the tasks for today:
1st - remember to practise you spellings
Today's SPAG activity is a continuation of the "SENTENCE types" work started earlier this week.
Here is a link to look at if you are unsure:
Below you will find some prompt sheets, a Power Point to help you, a range of "chilli" challenge tasks, an extra challenge, an optional extension and even a quiz - do what you can.
1st - X table practise
Remember to check you are on the correct page (5-7 or 7-11)
Year 2 - today you are working upon odd/even numbers:
Year 3 - fractions continued:
Once you have looked at the video clips - complete your activity sheets below - there is an extension for each year group.
Our new topic is RAINFORESTS
1. Look at the power point
2. Pick your level of challenge - to identify and label rainforest areas f the world (use P.1 as a prompt sheet if needed). SHEET 1
3. Use the Internet to investigate a rainforest area - 3 sheets/levels to chose from...Ghana, Honduras, Guatamala. SHEET 2
4. EXTENSION - Read about Romel's rainforest (there is a link in the PPT - but if this does not work - the document is below as a pdf).