Thursday 7th May
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Castle Acre Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Whitebeam Class»
- School closure work»
- Summer Term 1»
- Wednesday 6th May»
- Thursday 7th May»
Hello and welcome - here are the tasks for today:
1. Please all practise your spellings (as per the half term spelling list on the main class page - this should be a daily exercise).
2. Today the challenge is to create a written DIALOGUE (conversation) for 2 characters. There are picture sheets (with an example) for each year group below. However - you are welcome to use either (or both) - or even create your own dialogue using other "characters". The main focus is to effectively use your INVERTED COMMAS - as used earlier this week with Mrs W.
Aim to write at least half a page
Remember, every time a character starts to speak - you start a new line.
Before you close your "speech marks," remember to ALWAYS include some form of punctuation (. , ! ? ).
APOLOGIES - sadly the y3 Powerpoint to give examples for dialogue is TOO big and will not load - take a look at the y2 one if needed.
!, Please practise X tables 1st.
2. Topmarks - giving change games
toy shop money game
price lists etc.
toy shop money game
how much left etc.
3. See below for Powerpoints and work sheets - all tasks have 3 levels to choose from as usual - good luck. There are main tasks, extensions and even an OPTIONAL challenge for all!
Continuing our exploration of the UK - this week we are looking at mountains and hills.
1. video link
2. Work through the Powerpoint below.
3. Choose your level of challenge from the attached task sheets - level 3 will require an Internet search.
Remember - if not printing support maps. you will need to ZOOM in to see details/names.
Adults - answers are attached - so no scrolling down too far ....as ever.
PS - DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE FRIDAY 8TH PAGE - FOR VE DAY IDEAS - DT CHALLENGES, ART, GAMES AND MORE....